February 5, 2016
2016 has come and it's time to clean up our PC's. Regular, everyday use often builds up a bit of wear and tear on our computers, and Pete has put together a fantastic checklist to get them back and up to speed right now.
The main focus points of your maintenance process are:
- Keep Up-to-date on updates and patches.
- Keep Antivirus software and
- Great free antivirus software: Avast, AVG, Super Anti-Spyware
- Get rid of unused
applications and junk files.
- CC Cleaner is a great free software for this.
- Clean out your web browser's cache and cookies.
- Create regular System-Restore
points before downloading new software.
- Found in, "settings".
- De-fragment your hard drive.
Text 33444 and type the word PCMAINTENANCE to receive a must-have checklist guide.